- Information We Collect: When you visit modelwhispers.com, we may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”).
Personal Information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Contact information
- Demographic information
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us
Non-Personal Information may include but is not limited to:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Date and time of your visit
- Website pages you visit
- Other statistical data
- How We Use Your Information: We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To improve our website’s content and user experience
- To personalize your experience on modelwhispers.com
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or feedback
- To send periodic emails, newsletters, or promotional materials (you can opt-out at any time)
- To analyze website usage and trends
- Third-Party Disclosure: We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personal Information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. However, we may share Non-Personal Information with trusted third parties for various purposes, such as website analytics or advertising.
- Third-Party Links: Modelwhispers.com may contain links to external websites for your convenience and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, content, or activities of these linked sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites when visiting them.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Children’s Privacy: Modelwhispers.com is not directed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children. If you believe that we may have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our records.